Large Area Efficient UV Germicidal Sterilize LED Lamp Ozone Deodor Bar Tube

LED UV Ozone Deodor Sterilizer Lamp Tube

Regular price $42.99 Sale $42.99

Available: In stock
Click here for Shipping Details. Free Shipping Over $50
Estimated Shipping Time Shipping Rates Tracking Carrier
7-21 Business Day$0
Free shipping over $50
USPS, Tracking Post
7-21 Business Day$2
Tracking Post below $50
USPS, Tracking Post
3-7 Business Day$15
Express Delivery
FedEx, Other Express
2-3 Business Day$20
Priority Express
FedEx, Other Express
Item will be shipped within 1-3 days. Above is the typical shipping time for US for your reference. Actual shipping time varies for different regions. It is usually faster for the EU regions.
Review:

SKU:FC013

Categoties: All Products

Tags: UV sterilizer

FEATURES
❤️Kill Dust Mites: Dust mites are tiny creatures that are invisible to the naked eye, This lamp's UV-C ray is hundreds thmes stronger than sunshine, they can kill the dust mites immediately.
❤️Kill Bacterial: This lamp can easy kill bacterias include : mold, Staphylococcus aureus, E.coli, Pet arbovirus, influenza virus, etc. Ultraviolet light will break them down into water and oxygen.
❤️Remove odor: UV-C ray can kill the bacteria which will cause odor, and the ozone will rapidly kill and oxidative decomposes organic or inorganic odors substances.
❤️Clean air: Can break down tiny substances in the air, reduce allergens that can cause asthma and allergies, Kills contaminants that causes colds, flus, allergies, sinus infection, make the air fresher.

SPECIFICATIONS
Type: UV germicidal Disinfection lamp Emitting
Certification: CE
Color: Bluish violet Bracket
Material: Aluminum bracket
Voltage: 110V/220V
Wattage: 6W/8W
Lamp type: T5 (G5)
Glass bulb type: Round tube
Length: approx 235 (mm)/310(mm)
Disinfection area: 6W ≤ 9 m² ; 8W ≤ 12 m²
Suggest period: 1-3 times/
Suggest sterilization time: 30-60 minute once
Include: Lamp tube + Lamp holder + Line + Remote control

NOTE
UVC Ray is harmful to eyes and skin, don't look at the lamp when it 's light up. People/pet/plants can't expose to the light. After use, because the lamp killed a lot of bacteria in the room, please open the windows and doors, allow the room to ventilate 15 minutes then enter.
Main Menu
Cart
Close
Back
Account
Close